“Sarah-with-an-H Richardson is an introverted people person who likes to make people laugh. She is the youngest daughter in a large family and loves being an aunt to 50 children.
She grew up running, exploring, and adventuring in the wild forests of Missouri, that will always hold a special place in her heart.
Sarah-with-an-H is a multi-faceted human being, who has as much dark side as she has light (pun intended), and is nerdy, ridiculous, but a sincere, real human. One of her favorite quotes is: “”To be human is to be beautifully flawed””.
She is married, and she and her husband live in the country in North-West Missouri with three fur babies.”
Connect with the Author here:
A handsome but perplexing stranger. A charming and attractive gentleman. Vyetta Redd must learn to navigate the unknown terrain of
love and heartbreak before finding her fantasy of happily ever after.
Top Ten List:
- I have a wildly eclectic taste in music and movies
- I hate crickets
- I quilt
- I pick sour fruity candy over chocolate 9 times out of 10
- I celebrate Christmas all year long with twinkle lights, music, and movies
- I can say “thank you” in 5 language
- I want a pet wolf or fox
- I still wish on the evening star every night
- I have 50 nieces and nephews
- I love sunshine
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page