JR Simmons lives in Northern Utah with his wife and 4 boys. He loves spending time with his family and coaching his kids in all of their different sports. He is an avid gamer and is very excited that his boys are picking up on his hobby.
JR was recently introduced to triathlons and has since found that he loves the sport. Most nights he can be found either sitting down with a good game or hunched over his laptop writing.
Connect with the Author here:
An ancient prophet, witness to unspeakable sorrow, is called to deliver a message of hope.
A barren couple learns they will have a child in their old age, a child who will prepare the way for the coming Lord.
A virgin conceives a miracle.
As Zacharias goes about his duties in the temple, a visit from an angel brings unexpected but welcome news.
The same angel appears to newly betrothed Mary, and his words will change more than her life. His message will change the world.
From Hebron to Bethlehem to Nazareth, travel with the mother of the Savior of the world and the people she knew. Become part of the miracle and see the world where Jesus Christ was born.
We all know how the story ends, but in Lo, How a Rose, see how it all began.”
~ Amazon ~ Amazon Audiobook ~
~ Amazon Paperback ~ Audible ~
- The Audio Books are read by two brilliant Narrators; Mark Deakins (reader of the Maze Runner series) and Emily Rankin (reader of Before We Were Yours)
The Audiobooks are well worth listening to!
- Also the e-copy is on sale this christmas season for $1.99 so pick up your copy today!
Top Ten List:
- I’ve got a beautiful wife and 4 handsome sons (we started off the family with twins).
- I love to perform: sing, teach, speak, present, act…anything that will put me up in front of an audience.
- I am an avid gamer and particularly enjoy RPGs.
- I enjoy participating in races. Mostly, I enjoy triathlons, but I have also run a half marathon, a couple of mud runs, a few Spartan races, and a handful of 5Ks.
- Besides writing, I am also a computer scientist.
- My main writing focus is midgrade fantasy.
- I often sing the National Anthem for military retirement/promotion/award ceremonies, and once even the Hill Air Force Base Ball.
- I am a huge fan of action flicks.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday (I am a closet Christmas music listener and will often start listening in early October).
- I am a technology junkie and love to have the latest and greatest in electronics.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page